VLC crashes after loading M3U (Windows)

Here you can find how to setup vlc .

It is an other provider, but it is in english

https://support.franqie.com/support/solutions/articles/26000039293-setting-up-iptv-on-vlc-media-player

1 like

i cant go channels list

Maybe tell why you canā€™t, what you see, what goes wrong, what you did exactly. If you keep being vague, Iā€™m closing this topic.

Let me put this in reference for you: my car is not working, what do I need to do?

We had the same discussion in tickets yesterday for two hours, so no, also no refunds.

when i add the m3u link on vlc player and it click on it i cant open the channel list

Vague.

Why canā€™t you open channels?

What is behavior of VLC after you add the list?

What do you see instead?

How exactly did you add the M3U?

What Iā€™m thinking is you need to wait after adding, but all I know is ā€œdoesnā€t workā€. Itā€™s a big M3U and usually can take 5-10 minutes to load in VLC.

Take time to answer all my questions specifically.

Why canā€™t you open channels? maybe crash
it gives message it doesnt work u have to close vlc player.
How exactly did you add the M3U? networkstream

Like I said. It can take some time.

After you add the list just donā€™t touch your PC until it loads. If your VLC crashes how is that our fault? Itā€™s poor performance.

VLC is not designed to open big M3U files anyway. But thats just my personal opinion, itā€™s not user friendly.

butt no turkish soccer channels?

We have sport channels from turkey in TR | Sports. Bein, TRT etc. But VLC is not showing groups so you need to search in the listā€¦

did find sport channels

Does that mean it works now ?

I do assume yes. However I would like to know what was the final issue that caused this problem?

Next time a guy like you using VLC has issues, we can solve it quicker @musa

1 like

Just FYI

I looked on my computer what players there are for windows 10

The one from microsoft looks good and the upload from channels goes pretty fast

Name of the app = MyIPTV player

Best

1 like

Nice find @Doebeldoep

Think we need a Windows guide, will fix tonight. Thanks :ok_hand:

Here you can find the windows Applications :cowboy_hat_face:

1 like

Ik kan ProgDVB/ProgTV voor Windows 10 van harte aanbevelen! Je kunt zelfs opnames plannen!

1 like